Tech Tuesday

Finds and Thoughts about Tech Integration

FlipQuiz

June3

Knowing that teachers do not have a lot of time to read these days… I will get straight to it:

FlipQuiz looks like a very simple, free tool to give a try. (Think Jeopardy board.) It’s a perfect solution to engage students in a review quiz using our classroom mounted projectors.

The quiz even could even be about your students or classroom. Have each student submit a question about him/herself to you to create a community quiz. That may be a nice, fun way to wrap up the year during the last few days of school.

Just a thought. I’d love hear yours.

2 Comments to

“FlipQuiz”

1. June 5th, 2014 at 7:28 am       Peri Schultz Says:

Thank you, Lisa! Easier than what we have been doing, for sure!

2. June 5th, 2014 at 8:43 am       lsanderson Says:

Yes, it does look so easy!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Next F2F Session:

TBA

The Latest from mssanderson_ITS

Flag Counter

Dear Reader,

Here’s some info about this blog.

Jan. 2010 – June 2010 This blog served as a technology professional development portal. It was a chance for us to explore what was (and still is) out there. As we know, a lot of the latest tools and resources only take a few minutes to preview and learn. Making the time is often the trickiest feat. Therefore, I proposed Tech Tuesday. Every Tuesday something new was waiting for you to check out on this blog. On select Tuesdays, there even were face-to-face session in the Abbot lab @ 7:45 A.M. In under 30 minutes, I demonstrated the new tool, and participants got some time to play. It was requested that participants gave the tool a little more thought or another “go”, and then follow-up with a comment on this blog, reviewing the tool for a grade level or subject. The ultimate goal or end product was that one tool or resource would be implemented fully into teaching practices to benefit student learning. We also had a great resource blog for people to consult in the end!

October 2010 – ?: I am going to continue to update the Tech Tuesday blog on at least a monthly basis. There’s still so much to learn and share. So always check in on Tuesdays to see what’s going on, or better yet, subscribe! :)