Tech Tuesday

Finds and Thoughts about Tech Integration

Pass It On

May18

Last week, Suzanne Whitlow, who writes Suzanne’s Blog, presented me with a blog award. blog-award1-122x150I am an avid reader of her fantastic blog (that never fails to give me inspiration for projects). Therefore, I was extremely honored to be listed as one of the blogs that she reads regularly and finds useful. Now, it’s my turn to promote some great blogs.

The rules of this award:

1- Copy and display the picture of the award given to you;

2- Link back to the blog that nominated you;

3- Nominate 10 different blogs yourself; (I must note: Suzanne’s list had many that I whole heartedly love!)

4- Inform the people you nominated, so they can in turn, continue the chain and spread the word about other great blogs out there.

And the nominees are:

• Ann Carnevale’s Bits ‘n Bytes – Lots of great ideas and tips for integrating technology. I love Ann’s practical emphasis on what teachers can really use!
  • Christopher Rogers’ EdTechSwami – This blog has great how-tos (and even Chris’ offer to Skype tech support!) as well as insightful reflections.
  • Kelly Tenkely’s iLearn Technology – Need an idea or a new site to try out… go to this blog! You won’t be disappointed.
  • Pam Thompson’s Just Pondering -A super blog to get new tools and reflect on working with teachers and technology.
  • Kyle B. Pace’s blog – The posts are humorous and really get you thinking about teaching students and integrating technology.
  • Michael Zimmer’s The Pursuit of Technology Integration Happiness – This blog is a non-stop suggestion box of what’s out there.
  • Sue Waters’ The Edublogger – I’m an Edublogger, so her tips are invaluable!
  • Jeanette Moreau’s Ms. Moreau’s Musings – This blog chronicles what’s happening in guidance at my elementary school. I like to keep current on how children are being taught to handle situations, and it’s great to see how tech is integrated into these lessons.
  • Steven Anderson’s Blogging About the Web 2.0 Connected Classroom – A tremendous resource of links as well as reflections about education.
  • Kim Cofino’s Always Learning – This is one of the first blogs that I started reading. It has helped me immensely with getting students blogging as well as reflecting on my position as an instructional technology specialist.

4 Comments to

“Pass It On”

1. May 18th, 2010 at 10:47 am       Kelly Says:

Thank you so much for the recommendation of iLearn Technology, you know you have made it when you are listed among such great educators and bloggers 🙂

2. May 18th, 2010 at 12:48 pm       jlmoreau Says:

(Applause)

Thank you, thank you, really. It’s just such an honor, and one I certainly did not expect. I’d like to thank the people that helped get me here, especially Lisa Sanderson and Stephanie Gosselin, for getting me started on my blog. I only hope that I can blog as well as them someday!

3. May 19th, 2010 at 7:02 am       Pam Thompson Says:

Thanks again Lisa. It’s great to come across new blogs that other educators rate highly. Another couple to add to my reader 🙂

4. May 20th, 2010 at 11:48 am       Ann Carnevale Says:

Thank you so much! I feel honored to be in such great company!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Pass It On | Tech Tuesday -- Topsy.com

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar