Tech Tuesday

Finds and Thoughts about Tech Integration

Thinkfinity

February28

This month, I was reminded about a terrific resource: Thinkfinity. (Thanks to my colleague, Andrea Gardner!)

Essentially, Thinkfinity is an educational resource engine powered by the Verizon Foundation. Free lessons plans, ideas and interactives only are a search away. And it’s easy. Look at the screenshots below to see how you can tailor your search to meet your particular age level, learning style and curriculum needs.

One also can search by standards. The site has both state and Common Core listed.

The content partners are impressive, too: National Geographic Education, ReadWriteThink, Smithsonian’s History Explorer and EDSITEment to name a few. Plus, Thinkfinity is affiliated with leading educational organizations like iste and NEA.

So go ahead and take a tour of Thinkfinity here. It’s worth a look and a definite visit the next time you’re looking for a resource.

Your thoughts and comments as always are welcome!

One Comment to

“Thinkfinity”

1. February 28th, 2012 at 10:31 am       msguild Says:

Thanks for the reminder about this site! I have seen it before but haven’t really used it until now. I just found a great site on Native Americans of the Plains and how important buffalo was to them in their daily life. I definitely will be using this site more often! 🙂

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar